Sunday, June 22, 2008

A dedication to moi....

so...here i am, with my first ever post. have to say i did have my share of laugh creating this blog. u see i created my link as "confessions of an echo" which some how changed to as "contessions of an echo", tried to Google the meaning if there was any meaning to it and ended up getting 'are u refering to confessions'. this is usual with me and technology, some how we just don't get along together which is a very similar behavior to my ex...lol :).

so i wondered what i should write on my first blog and i realised due to the limited 12oo words in the profile description what better subject to start off with than MOI.. ya i can be a little self obsessed at times ;) but as a teen trust me i was never this comfortable with myself, still amazes me as to how this whole turn over happened and i some how cannot find the climax to the whole scenario either.

kicking it off.... *drum roll*

am just another average female homosepian like the many others that you have crossed upon..confusing and arrogant which i consider as a women's best tools to drive the opposite sex insane hence always gives us an upper hand. as u can see am very content with my gender while i have met many women who often whine about the fact how their brothers go out n come the next morning and bla bla bla...well not that there is any difference in what i go through, i am too locked and chained to my room most times but i seem to be content with my habitat which is odd i know but my imaginary friends keeps me entertained. .wow i sound like a lunatic now, lol.. ok so i had imaginary friends when i was 4 or 5 well it wasn't imaginary i just use to talk with my dolls which is natural with all my ladies at that age.. .i think :O something similar with guys and their balls (i mean the toy, no no not that toy....the average cricket ball, basket ball, base ball etc). n yes am a bit hyperactive too not always though but it becomes worse when am with my tribe almost like am drunk without any alcoholic substance!

i am a person who takes life as it is, i will take it all with open arms whether it is an endure of pain or joy, as some one i love more than myself told me "what is life with out its difficulties..and those who give us the hardest times are our greatest teachers". true isnt it??? well it is for me i have learnt more about myself from the toughest times in my life not only when it comes to the matters of the heart but when dreams that i worked for since i was a teen collapses on me..that time i thought i would never find my way back... but i did :). i think its important we experience all these tragic events in life and it only makes us stronger and we will witness all other options we have in life.

12.30 am and tomorrow the 1st day of the 2nd semester, darn its already tomorrow!!! this is it for my first post...i like to end it without the normal polished "so thats all about me" because am still identifying who i am n i believe we will always be, because life is filled with lessons we ought to live...so am leaving my post with question marks and pondering sleepless thoughts beacuse there is no other better way to put me into words...I AM AN UNFINISHED BUSINESS :) WITH A LONG ROAD AHEAD.... also beacause i have to wake up at 5.30 am and catch my public trasportation to uni.. *sigh*...

till next time,
adios.......

2 comments:

Skywalker said...

Nice kik off darlin(ges thats what i shld call u to protect ur u knw what) True dedication to urself...:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.